Become a CBA Advocate
Here’s a way you can support CBA without it costing a cent…
A CBA Advocate is someone who supports CBA’s mission and is happy to ‘wave the flag’ for us occasionally at church (or within a home group).
We simply ask you to stand up at your church for a minute or two, maybe three or four times per year, to let people know about CBA’s activities.
Examples might be:
- encouraging people to invite friends and neighbours to tune in to our Christmas or Easter broadcasts.
- telling people about a particularly interesting guest coming up on Real Life with John Cowan.
- highlighting CBA’s Christmas or Easter appeal.
- calling people to prayer when we run Media Prayer Day (every second year).
We’ll send you everything you’ll need.
- You must be able to receive the information by email.
- We can only have one or two CBA Advocates per church.
- We’d like to check with your pastor/priest/minister that you’re suitable, and explain to them what it’s about. By completing the form below, you’re giving us permission to ask them about you.
Sign up now!